Colorado Immigration Lawyer Representing Families and Businesses for over 20 Years
Experienced immigration legal assistance since 1996
The Law Firm of Timothy R. Bakken, P.C. provides comprehensive legal service in U.S. immigration and naturalization matters. While our emphasis is on employment-based immigration, we also represent individuals and families. Since 1996, we have provided our clients with approachable and diligent representation. We dedicate ourselves to helping you achieve your dream of living and working in the United States.
Dedicated immigration law firm you can depend on
Immigration laws in the United States are constantly evolving. It is important that you have a dependable lawyer to guide you through the complexities of immigration law. Our firm offers you:
- Accessibility. We make ourselves available to answer any questions or concerns that you may be having. With our firm, you deal directly with our experienced attorney with 20 years of experience. Let our firm advise and guide you through the immigration process.
- Responsiveness. Only an experienced attorney, well versed in the nuances of immigration law, will have the answers you need when you need them. We work hard to calm any fear about the legal system.
- Professionalism. Attorney Timothy R. Bakken holds the highest AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell –recognition by his peers in the legal community for the highest level of professionalism and adherence to ethical standards. Our firm serves you with competence, dedication and efficiency.
Comprehensive immigration representation
We provide legal services in:
- General immigration and naturalization law. We represent clients with immigration issues before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Department of State and Department of Labor. We also defend clients in removal (deportation) proceedings.
- Business-related immigration. We represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Family-based immigration. We regularly assist foreign nationals with immigration through marriage and fiancé/fiancée relationships.
Contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in Colorado
For immigration law assistance in Colorado and throughout the United States, call The Law Firm of Timothy R. Bakken, P.C. at 303-293-1963 or contact us online.
The Law Firm of Timothy R. Bakken, P.C. serves clients in Denver, Boulder, Aurora and throughout Colorado and the United States.