Timothy R. Bakken
Email:click here to contact
He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Colorado, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1993
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1996
- J.D., University of Colorado, 1992
- B.A., University of Colorado, with honors, 1988
- Denver and Colorado Bar Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Colorado Lawyers for the Arts
- Speaker on Immigration Law
The Law Firm of Timothy R. Bakken, P.C. serves clients in Denver, Boulder, Aurora and throughout Colorado and the United States.